Listen to daily commentary from provincial news director Sarah Mills
While tariffs from the United States are the biggest story in Canada right now, Sarah Mills says it's also important to ...
Fort Qu’Appelle Elementary School is closing until Feb. 22 due to COVID-19.
In a media release Wednesday, the Prairie Valley School Division said it had been told by public health officials that a third individual associated with the school had tested positive for the virus.
As a result, the school is moving to Level 4 of the province’s Safe Schools Plan, meaning all students will shift to online learning starting Thursday.
In-class learning is expected to resume Feb. 22.