Listen to daily commentary from provincial news director Sarah Mills
Sarah Mills says the resignation of Paul Chiang, a Liberal candidate who called for an opponent to be turned over to the...
Members of the Regina Police Service’s bomb squad were called out Sunday morning to the 200 block of King Street to investigate what police called “a suspicious device.”
No other details were provided in a media release that was issued around 7 a.m.
At 8:45 a.m., police put out another release saying the operation had wrapped up. Again, no further information was provided as to the type of device that had been found or whether it was an explosive.
Police said their investigation would continue.