Listen to daily commentary from provincial news director Sarah Mills
Sarah Mills says air travel used to be the height of sophistication, but now flying is... a little bit gross. Why do rul...
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with discharging a firearm in a reckless manner according to the Regina Police Service after three separate reports of shots being fired late last month.
Police confirmed that Christie Schuler’s Bard Crescent home was shot at twice — once on Sept. 28 and again on Sep. 29.
Police also said a home in the 300 Block of Halifax Street was also shot at some time overnight on Sept. 29.
Read More:
Schuler’s front windows have five different bullet holes in them with shrapnel damaging the siding on the front, and side of her house. The back of her car was also damaged by shrapnel from the bullets.
On October 8, the youth made his first appearance in court.